1) Coloring raising the tone on 1-3 levels using color additives. For level 1-level 8 hair.
2) To practice coloring blonds without using powder. Also using color additives. It’s very interesting to get warm gold and pearl shades and café-au-lait color.
3) Color correction, pastel shades.
4) “Glassy” grey hair, coverage of grey on the line round face.
5) How the color works when the tone is lowed – for instance, to make a blond a brunette; how to fill the hair with color?
6) It would be interesting to know how developers work.